- A man who exercises, dies of a heart attack while sitting comfortably at his desk, at age 40. Are “Heart Attacks a disease of old age”?
- An athletic student suffers a massive stroke at age 16 leaving the student partially paralyzed for life. Are “Strokes a disease of old age”?
- An athlete contracts Type-2 Diabetes at age 35. Is “Diabetes a disease of old age”?
- A woman age 19 contracts breast cancer; a man 49, prostate cancer; a woman age 27, ovarian cancer; another, age 37 liver cancer. Is “Cancer a disease of old age”?
Granted, as the human biological clock ticks people inch closer to major diseases. Since “old age”, (35 and over), is the only common factor to just about every disease, it is often said to people over 35, that these diseases are an inevitable part of growing older. [My personal story of getting older: During an eye examination I grumbled to my doctor that I was having trouble reading. He responded, “Congratulations!! You are now entering bifocal territory.”]
In many instances, chronic diseases are NOT INEVITABLE as we age. But, to know the difference, one must counteract a lifetime of wrong information.
A group of doctors have researched extensively this topic of chronic diseases. These researchers and doctors published their scientific, evidence-based research in peer-reviewed medical journals. Not only have they discovered something of importance about avoiding and controlling many chronic diseases, but these doctors applied their research within their medical practices to treat and even cure their thousands of chronically ill patients.
What’s their “secret”? It’s not a secret. You can find out by clicking any of the links below.
Watch any ONE of the SHORT VIDEOS. Give it about 15 minutes, then decide for yourself if you want to learn more. There are plenty more YouTube videos and even books by these doctors and researchers. The best part, as of this writing, there is no extra charge for watching these videos on YouTube.com.
LEARN HOW TO:
- SWITCH OFF CANCER TUMOURS, such as LIVER and MAMMORY in some instances: Watch this video on YouTube by clicking here for the VIDEO: T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. summarizes his discovery that SOME CANCER GENES can be switched OFF. Listen carefully...listen carefully at the 4:20 mark in this video. Then, if you want to learn more, read and underline passages in his book available on AMAZON.COM: “Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition“, May 6, 2014, by T. Colin Campbell
- PREVENT and REVERSE HEART DISEASE: Watch this video on YouTube to learn how this doctor slows, stops the progression of, even reverses the serious effects of heart attacks, and the recurrence of heart attacks after by-pass and stent operations, by clicking here for the VIDEO: Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, M.D., speaks at the TED FORUM to some of the world’s greatest minds. hen, if you want to learn more, look into his book available on AMAZON.COM: “Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure.” January 31, 2008. by Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr.
- PREVENT STROKES. Learn how this doctor slows the effects of STROKE DAMAGE. Learn the best information available from the doctor who spent a lifetime studying primary causes of chronic diseases, such as strokes, after he, himself, suffered a massive stroke when a young man and the medical profession could not help him to reverse the disease. He’s not merely a researcher, but also a practicing doctor with his own medical practice in which he applies his research to help tens of thousands of patients who want to avoid, or who suffered from, strokes and other chronic diseases. Watch this video on YouTube by clicking here for the VIDEO. Dr. John A. McDougall, M.D. presents to some of the world’s greatest thinkers at the TED FORUM. And if you like that, check out his other videos on YouTube or look into his book available on AMAZON.COM: “The Starch Solution: Eat the Foods You Love, Regain Your Health, and Lose the Weight for Good!” by John McDougall and Mary McDougall
- Slow the effects of, and even REVERSE, TYPE-2 DIABETES: For slowing, stopping, even reversing the serious effects of type-2 diabetes watch this video on YouTube by clicking here for the VIDEO. Dr. Neal Barnard, M.D., presents to some of the world’s greatest thinkers at the TED FORUM. Then read and underline passages in his book available on AMAZON.COM: “Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs”, by Neal D. Barnard